Hello...is me^^

I have some friends,whom I hold dear. Without them,I'd have nothing to hold near. My friends will always be there for me. I know that because,I have nothing to fear. I always seem to think at night,of what life would be like without them here. It's a scary thing to think about. not having no one to care. I don't know what I would do,because friendship is very rare.


Peer influence separate into few type included:
- Development Of Peer Influence
Normal adolescent development in European-American cultures involves a gradual movement from the importance of relationships with family towards those with peers for socialization, self-definition, friendship, and support. Adolescent peer groups function more autonomously than children's peer groups, with less guidance or control provided by adults. As teens distance themselves from adults

- Negative Peer Influence
Popular conceptions regarding the influence of peers in adolescence often focus on their negative effects—peer pressure—to the exclusion of current empirical research attesting to the myriad positive aspects of peer influence. Supportive relationships between socially skilled adolescents confer developmental advantages while coercive and conflictual relationships confer disadvantages

- Positive Peer Influence
Peer relationships can be a powerful positive influence in the lives of adolescents. Natural observations of adolescents indicate that most adolescents discuss options with their friends before reaching a consensus about what to do. Rarely is one adolescent pressured to conform to the rest of the group. Moreover, high school students in several large samples reported that their friends discouraged

- Family Relationships And Peer Influence
Outside of the classroom, adolescents who have friends have better family relationships and more positive attitudes toward family relationships. Friendships can also compensate for inadequate families. For example, adolescents who have low levels of family cohesion but have close and supportive friends have levels of self-worth and social competence equal to their peers who come from cohesive family

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers