Hello...is me^^

I have some friends,whom I hold dear. Without them,I'd have nothing to hold near. My friends will always be there for me. I know that because,I have nothing to fear. I always seem to think at night,of what life would be like without them here. It's a scary thing to think about. not having no one to care. I don't know what I would do,because friendship is very rare.

i get my muet speaking test done~
can relax a while~
yesterday morning i drank half of a cup of coffee
something bad happen that i cann't sleep at night
and the next day i have speaking test
o my!
this is a hard time for me~
but finally i did my test~


i go to pc fair on sunday
i purchase many stuff
such as ~speaker
~ mouse
~ printer ink
~memory card
~cd
that cost RM350
such a huge amount for me~
and after that i go jusco to buy friend's birthday present
happy that i bought nice present
like it~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers