Hello...is me^^

I have some friends,whom I hold dear. Without them,I'd have nothing to hold near. My friends will always be there for me. I know that because,I have nothing to fear. I always seem to think at night,of what life would be like without them here. It's a scary thing to think about. not having no one to care. I don't know what I would do,because friendship is very rare.


Form 6 orientation over soon..happy~
i can prepare for exam d^^
wish me good luck in exam lo~
wa...yesterday very tired after station games for pre-u1
o my~ muscle pain also~
cause walk here and there take heavy thing such as baldi that full of water
hehe..
but happy that my strained leg slowly recover ^^
no pain when walking ...yeah^^
i hope that i will never give up in fighting for good result!
exam is around the corner....jia you every one!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers