Hello...is me^^

I have some friends,whom I hold dear. Without them,I'd have nothing to hold near. My friends will always be there for me. I know that because,I have nothing to fear. I always seem to think at night,of what life would be like without them here. It's a scary thing to think about. not having no one to care. I don't know what I would do,because friendship is very rare.


Our First Anniversary...7th of May
the night before, he slept early compare in normal times
In the morning of 7th he suddenly appear in front of door gate~~~
it was a pleasantly surprised for me because he should be in Malacca....
but he came back^^
He fetch me to sch=)
pictures was the present he give me~
i like it^^
especially the bear that with a rice inside and wrote ks <3 sd
thanks for gave me a year which full fill with your love and caring
appreciate it~^^
muack :*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers