Hello...is me^^

I have some friends,whom I hold dear. Without them,I'd have nothing to hold near. My friends will always be there for me. I know that because,I have nothing to fear. I always seem to think at night,of what life would be like without them here. It's a scary thing to think about. not having no one to care. I don't know what I would do,because friendship is very rare.


which is the best thing in life
you will never have another mother
family members such as father mother and sibling
when you are sad they can lend you a shoulder to cry on
they will never spread your secret all over
but you can share yous happiness and sadness among family menbers
blood is thicker then water
so it is very important for us to appreciate your family
although they always nagging on you
but please stand on their side and think about it
because it is all good for your
no man can live in a island
parents are the one who teach you how to walk jump write when you are still small
and moral value personal identity when the time you are growing
they try their best to let you have a better future so dun leave them alone when they are old...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers