Hello...is me^^

I have some friends,whom I hold dear. Without them,I'd have nothing to hold near. My friends will always be there for me. I know that because,I have nothing to fear. I always seem to think at night,of what life would be like without them here. It's a scary thing to think about. not having no one to care. I don't know what I would do,because friendship is very rare.




today really have a happy day
because my friends let me realize that they are very care about me
actually as what i have said before
not thing you can compare with a sincere wish that come from a friend
there may be someone who disagree with what you have did and said
but i have friends that support me all the way
something that make me fed up with is person that moan and groan all day long
will they feel tired??
doubting Thomas & jerk that always slave over for credit &
glory hog are not really welcome
in my opinion,telling true and trust is the first ranking for being someone friend's
in fact,some of them do not love to listen to the truth
so what your friend will do to you is to act in front of you
when you are scare to be hurt,you will also act in front of them
at the end,you will get not thing!
try to strengthen the friendship and relationship by trust
because friends are the one who inspire you
do not angry others for the sake of small matter
you will be the loser~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers