Hello...is me^^

I have some friends,whom I hold dear. Without them,I'd have nothing to hold near. My friends will always be there for me. I know that because,I have nothing to fear. I always seem to think at night,of what life would be like without them here. It's a scary thing to think about. not having no one to care. I don't know what I would do,because friendship is very rare.

Wahaha~my 19th birthday is coming~
Those who want to give my present, please refer to this birthday present's list~

Firstly,i want a shopping beg~*Remember not plastic bag* because the skin of my white colour beg start to peel off^^
Second,i want a water bottle which is 1000ml and below...erm~it will be better if it is bros^^
third,a purse that suitable to my age o~*not with bear bear all those~
fourth,a jacket^^
fifth,a pencil case which is simple and nice~it will be better if it can fill many pen and my lovely calculator^^
no.6 a speaker for my desktop^^
no.7 a skirt haha~

no.8 highlight pen also can~
no.9 you ask my for further detail~hehe^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers