Hello...is me^^

I have some friends,whom I hold dear. Without them,I'd have nothing to hold near. My friends will always be there for me. I know that because,I have nothing to fear. I always seem to think at night,of what life would be like without them here. It's a scary thing to think about. not having no one to care. I don't know what I would do,because friendship is very rare.

8th
the next day we start to visit what we have planed before~
such as
first breakfast at hong kong~ next station was RTHK

杜莎夫人蜡像馆~
这是甄子丹^^











我们报道的政治人物~李光耀先生














牛仔妹~~












太平山夜景

9th
科学馆



香港大学



10th
Disneyland





























星光大道














女人街















11th
台视














士林夜市


















12th
海事博物馆















13th
五福村














14th
is time to go home every body~
this 8days 7 night trip make me grown up when i learn many thing from others
know how to be tolerance
be kind and fair to every one~
让我觉得依依不舍的既是一班互相帮助的朋友~当然非常感谢我的roommate8 天7 夜的细心照顾~
还有一班很不错的组员~好怀念我们一起赶稿的时光~谢谢你们大家带给我难忘的回忆~我不会忘记我们一起的甜酸苦辣的~
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers